First Pay check

What a feeling when I received my first check yesterday for doing 3 small quilts for a local lady who promises that I won't be able to keep up with her. When picking them up she left me another one only 45x45 for Halloween this coming year. Guess I have time. lol My husband was so impressed that he began enlarging my studio plans. He says "Honey, I think you will be needing more room than we originally planned". I said "What a Wonderful Idea Honey". It will be just under 800 square feet but that's alot compared to 13 1/2 x 17 approx. I have some pictures that I hope to get put on webshots so I can share. Having some trouble with my Husbands computer (old). They are coming to NETWORK my home a few days after Christmas so I can use my computer on the internet in my studio. My wireless pooped out. Have a great Sunday everyone. God Bless

What wonderful news!! I am in the same situation. My first paying quilt is here waiting to be quilted, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to quilt it. I don't want to mess it up : )

Congrats to you and I love your HUSBAND's (wish I could get mine to think like that) idea to redo your studio.

Teresa

Archived