Green Millenium having lots of problems after 3 months

mpersell

Thanks John, the back cover looked like a potential sounding board. When we took delivery of the machine we saw the poles were hit pretty hard and we had to order new canvas for 3 of them. I checked the machine and didn't see any obvious damage and the machine box was unharmed so I didn't see any problems. I lifted and leveled the back cover as well as added a little more dampening to the screws and its considerably quieter.

Originally posted by John Mitchell

One of the issues I see with excess noise from the back of the machine is this. The top rear cover has been pushed down and it is touching the back vertical cover. To fix this look from the back and look under the cover, you can see if it is touching, if so loosen the three screws on each side and raise the cover until it is not touching the vertical or front cover, then tighten the screws. This cover can make a lot of noise. Some times a visitor leans on the rear cover with their arm and this pushes it down.

Hope this helps,

John

Originally posted by John Mitchell

One of the issues I see with excess noise from the back of the machine is this. The top rear cover has been pushed down and it is touching the back vertical cover. To fix this look from the back and look under the cover, you can see if it is touching, if so loosen the three screws on each side and raise the cover until it is not touching the vertical or front cover, then tighten the screws. This cover can make a lot of noise. Some times a visitor leans on the rear cover with their arm and this pushes it down.

Hope this helps,

John

Thanks John! My machine has always been louder from the back but since it stitched fine, I just got used to the noise. I'm going to check this out when I get home tonight.

I feel your pain dealing with customer service. I can say a great big thankyou to Mr Kaldenberg and Amy for helping me. I won't get into details as I don't really want to relive them, but was wondering if I had made a mistake also. I have had my machine for a little over four years and the customer service has been lacking the whole time up until about 5 weeks ago. I can't seem to get anywhere anytime I call the office or Carroll. I love my machine and am hoping I am in the midst of everything turning around. It does really bother me though when you talk to anyone from APQS and all they say is "Really? We are known for our excellent customer service." Kudos to Mr Kaldenberg and a big thankyou to Amy.

Kelly

Wow, sorry to hear about your issues, but it feels like dirty laundry. Without calling APQS you didn't really help yourself. IF a product doesn't arrive as advertised...pack it up and ship it back or keep calling until you recieve what you paid for.

Hope things work out for you. I know from experience the APQS team will turn back flips to be sure you have the customer support you need.

Good luck.

Archived