fly wheel cover solution

This idea is not mine, but I am sure Debbie won't mind me sharing. A door handle that is made to be inserted ito a sliding door, One where you can insert your fingers to slide, it is oblong and just the right size.

If you turn it upside down and attach with double sided tape it works and looks great,. I bought mine yesterday for $5.50au. Unfortunately the Lenni's don't come with fly wheel covers. Hope this helps. Maree.

Hi Maree,

Actually we screwed the door handle onto my Lenni. The holes were already there, in both the Lenni and the door handle, and the door handle fitted perfectly. It can be unscrewed easily if it needs to be removed.

Hope you and your new Lenni are bonding well

Debbie

Maree and Carma

What stylish solutions!

I hadn't thought of covering the flywheel until reading of the mishaps.

I must admit I like having it uncovered as sometimes it is faster to turn it and get the needle just where you want it, rather than using the up/down button and not quite getting it right on the spot.

Judy

Originally posted by judysmith

Maree and Carma

What stylish solutions!

I hadn't thought of covering the flywheel until reading of the mishaps.

I must admit I like having it uncovered as sometimes it is faster to turn it and get the needle just where you want it, rather than using the up/down button and not quite getting it right on the spot.

Judy

I only covered the side of my fly wheel which is next to the thread path. The other side is still open to manually turn, if I needed to do that.

Archived