U2U...ing

HI! I have a question about U2U. If I write a note on U2U, then the person sends one back to me, then how do I send another note back to them ? Do I have to start all over? I hit the reply button, and the quote comes up , but nowhere to write. Am I just missing something?:o thanks!! linda

When I receive a U2U, I click on it, then if I want to reply, I go to the bottom and make sure the reply button is marked, then click submit changes. A new box comes up, go to the top, hit enter several times to give yourself room to reply, then when finished, click on send. It's a bit wierd in some ways, but once you learn how, it's pretty easy to manage it. I've gotten into the habit of looking at the top of the Forum page and if you have a U2U, there will be a note there on the left hand upper corner. Easy Peasy.:cool:

There is also a way to be notified by email when you receive a U2U--somewhere on your profile page is a place to check off for notification. I have sent a couple of U2Us and they have never been read, even when I post that I have sent one.

Went to my profile to see--click on edit profile and scroll down to find lots of options for managing U2Us and other notifications.

Archived