HI! I have a question about U2U. If I write a note on U2U, then the person sends one back to me, then how do I send another note back to them ? Do I have to start all over? I hit the reply button, and the quote comes up , but nowhere to write. Am I just missing something?:o thanks!! linda

B3FC2919DC089FF0E59CD167809B91DF.png

Linda Gibbons

Cabin Creek Quilting

APQS Freddie (aka, Gracie ll)

Hand guided

Click your mouse at the top of the dialog box (at the beginning of the quote/text) and hit the enter key a few times to give you some space to type. Then type your reply.

"Of all the things a woman's hands have made---The quilt so lightly thrown across her bed---The quilt that keeps her loved ones warm---Is woven of her love and dreams and thread." excerpt from The Romance of the Patchwork Quilt by Carrie A. Hall

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

Shana in North Pole, Alaska ---- The Farthest North APQS Sales Rep  
 Always quilting with her faithful friend, Mademoiselle Madeleine Millennium, Bliss-fully skating gracefully...and having lots of fun with IntelliQuilter

Not exactly intuitive, is it? But it sure is a nice way to reach folks you might not otherwise reach.....

314B4A28F5D2B9A393862864B500E102.png
Barbara Mayfield
APQS Sales Representative & Educator
AND Quilt Path owner!!!

"Use what talents you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best." ~Henry van Dyke

APQS Northwest

1315 NW Mall Street, Suite 4

Issaquah, WA  98027

(425) 243-3502

info@apqsnw.com

www.apqsnw.com

Is anyone else having trouble sending their U2Us? Sometimes when I click the send button it says:

The U2U you are trying to save is empty.

Then I go back and my message is gone, but not sent.

What am I doing wrong?

2A2BAA90D25192BCD7055DF493458EF3.png

There's no problem that can't be solved with a suitable amount of chocolate.

http://community.webshots.com/user/shadows4

jrumans1@kc.rr.com

Do you all check your U2U often? I never think to. I missed an important message because the person chose to do a U2U instead of using the email address at the bottom of my signature.

Gayle Jackson

Free Spirit Quilting

Kingsburg CA

peachfarmer@sbcglobal.net

When I receive a U2U, I click on it, then if I want to reply, I go to the bottom and make sure the reply button is marked, then click submit changes. A new box comes up, go to the top, hit enter several times to give yourself room to reply, then when finished, click on send. It's a bit wierd in some ways, but once you learn how, it's pretty easy to manage it. I've gotten into the habit of looking at the top of the Forum page and if you have a U2U, there will be a note there on the left hand upper corner. Easy Peasy.:cool:

C9C76B5257D2C02397F9A72A2E02FC3D.png

APQS Millennium with Smooth M&M Wheels

Pat Noonan Design Studio, Custom Quilting

503-559-9686

pjnoonan@ymail.com

We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public.

There is also a way to be notified by email when you receive a U2U--somewhere on your profile page is a place to check off for notification. I have sent a couple of U2Us and they have never been read, even when I post that I have sent one.

Went to my profile to see--click on edit profile and scroll down to find lots of options for managing U2Us and other notifications.

Linda Rech

Finely Finished Quilts

Millennium on Bliss rails--hand-guided

http://www.topperquilttools.com

I'm so bad! I always forget about the U2U thingy. I had one I noticed recently that had been there about a month before I saw it! (sorry, Mary Beth! :o)

7CB1BF7B399CF481C4AED78FE8002A31.png

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"