Where is Anne Bright?

victoriasews

I bought 2 IQ patterns from Anne Bright and was able to download one but not the ohter. I have called and left messages twice and emailed several times, both from my email server and from her outlook, automatic mail. I really would like my design, after all, I did pay for it several days ago. She has not responded to anything. What do you suggest I do?

Victoria, Do you NOT know the quilt police rules, girl??:P:P:P:P:P:P The quilt police are anonymous, hide behind gossip and judgemental remarks and NEVER EVER put their name to anything they pass along for the "GOOD" of the quilter they are belittling.;););););) These are the hard and fast rules. I am sorry to say, Miss Linda will NEVER be accepted into the ranks of the quilt police.:D:D:D She is wayyyyyyy too nice, shares her knowledge and is the most gracious, caring person ever. Thank goodness she is a Millie owner and has a hubby that likes to solve problems. Her TOPPER is just the best thing....

So there, quilt police. We claim Miss Linda for ours. Nanananananana.:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

Nancy Jo

Victoria,

Rest assured Anne will make this totally OK for you. She is a very honest and fabulous lady. She probably is out of town as Linda said and will get back to you as soon as she can. I am part of her club members so I will shoot her assistant a email to let her know you are looking for a design. U2U me your email and I will send it on to her.

Also Nancy Jo you are soooooo naughty, that is why I love you! I try to live by the moto my DADDY taught me, "don't say anything about someone that you wouldn't say to their face." Not that that has kept me out of trouble though, as many of you are getting to know me, I am kind and loving but with a smathering of humor, deadly honest. Sometimes a fault from being in HR when your job is to tell the one in the office that doesn't shower or wear deoderant, how pleasant the feeling is to have clean and refreshed body and outlook, when working closely with others. hee hee :P:P:P NO JOKE I HAD TO DO IT!!!

I wasn't intending to grumble about Anne. I've been very stressed with my IQ. Took me 9 hours to do a panto that would have taken 2 by hand and I've got deadlines to meet on a couple of quilts. I know the problems are generally user error, but that doesn't make your nerves smoother. In a couple of weeks I'll be my old laid back self. (Once this machine and I come to terms) Thanks for everyone's help.

Oh Victoriasews, do I understand your issue. I'm learning the new Creative Studio for the Statler and I have done more freehand since I started than computer aided quilting. However, I am persistent and in the long run I know it will get better. Meanwhile, I'm enjoying the freedom of no cables and computer set-up. I love that we have the flexibility of using both. Hang in there and talk to your designers, and service people you bought it from. It's a sure thing they will be more than willing to help you solve problems.

I will put in a pitch for Anne too. If Innovations is where she is, have patience and she will make it right. She's a great lady, designer, quilter, and teacher. I have her Maple Winds panto and it's great for those fall colored quilts.

Boni are you liking your New computerized system. What mahcine did you choose.?

I have been considering one for ages and keep puttin it off. I went to a Creative Studio class or demonstration in Kansas Last year. I think it was a 4 hour or all day. Can't remember.

I was really impressed with it. There are some features that I am used to like determing a Fixed index which I like doing myself and my system recognizes it. It is one of my favorite features. If a design is designed correctly it can be a many designs all looking very different just by changing the index of the design. I love that.

I must tell you I love the idea of a Larger Throat space. I have designed some designs that are perfect for a larger throat and doing decorator work which I like doing.

Have you had a good experience with a good dealer and getting your questions answered? How about training? What was that experience like?

Sorry for so many questions. I get going sometimes. lolol

Victoria we have all been there. I'm sure you will soon get fixed up. I understand deadlines. They can get you rattled especially if it is important you meet them. That is a good quality in a quilter. Keeping your word. Don't change. Designers should and I'm sure do understand.

Hugs Grammie Tammie

Archived