Innovations dinner meet-up

Anyone needing directions or a ride to the Thursday night dinner, meet near the registration desk 6:30 or later. I will provide a shuttle to the restaurant if need be.

Wednesday and Thursday have rain predicted--hard to believe, huh? I will run the shuttle after dinner--especially for those staying at the Best Western since the Link won't be running so late.

Wear a purple or blue ribbon on your nametag--I will drop some ribbons off at the APQS booth for those who forget or who are already at their hotel.

See you all soon!

It is sure going to be good to see all my friends again. Looking forward to dinner, now I gotta go and find a purple ribbon, ------ where did all my ribbons go???? ------- :o======= maybe a trip to find a swatch of purple left over binding at Beth's house?? LOLOL. Anyway, looking forward to some time away, lots of laughs, maybe learn some new tricks......Yippppeeeeeeeeeeee:cool:

Hi Barb and all--the reception desk at the Convention Center is where we will meet before dinner.

And I will see Barb, Bekah, and Donnita in Diana Phillip's class at 10:30 Wednesday. We will be "Line Dancing" up a storm when we are done!!

If you can't find a ribbon, I will be dropping some off at the APQS booth after 2 pm on Wednesday--after the show and vendor mall open.

Archived