Shhhhhhhhhhh I won a couple of ribbons!

Sylvia, great show. Sorry I missed you, I was told by a couple people that you wouldn't be in. The show was wonderful, so many beautiful quilts. Yours were beautiful and far from being just fillers. There was one name that was on at least 25% of the quilts, she had a bit of a monopoly on the long-arm jobs in the area.

Lots of great vendors there. I was surprised at how many mid-arm vendors there.

Jolene, You are speaking of Diann Loper. She is a friend of mine who owns and sells A1 and now HQ16 machines. The long arm award at the show was Susie Jackson's. It was at the rear of the hall. Did you catch it? She has only been quilting 2 years. She quilts on an A1 that she bought from Diann. She was a brush artist before quilting. It was beautiful. I ran in to see Nana. She said she saw you too. My shoulder was hurting so I was at home in bed on Sat. Glad you liked the show. It really was a nice one - lots of work!

Sylvia, you should be very proud of the quilt show. It was well put together, the guild was very helpful and the staff at the convention center wonderful. The facility was outstanding and I do not even have words for the quilts, outstanding. I really liked your entries. They deserved ribbonds. We do about 20 shows a year and this was one of better ones. Very nice. I enjoyed meeting you and Jolene.

Saundra (Nana)

Archived