Too much ... Too soon

Back from the band compitition ( we took 3rd!!) and really hit no bad weather 'till we were heading back and got into MIssoula! tho still was not too bad....but this morning woke up to 3"+ and VERY cold! Normally it would be fine with me BUT I had not had a chance to get out my Halloween decors yet. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Halloween!! I tend to go overboard with the holiday-With this snow and cold (means it won't be melting anytime soon:() I will not be able to get the decors out of the shed...Do you know how hard it is to drag a coffin in the snow??? I think I will try to pull it out with the Deere but I am not too hopefull:(:(. But it sure is pretty

Patty

I was being silly about the reindeer. I know John Deere--we have a couple.

I just had this funny picture in my head that you could convert your coffin to a sleigh and not have to put it away between seasons eliminating having to drag it through the snow. LOL

We have friends up in Columbia Falls. Haven't heard from them this fall yet. I must email her and find out how they are doing in your snow.

I will talk to DH about putting "sleds or skis" under the coffin that is a great idea-right now pulling the coffin is like pulling a snow plow! Thanks for the thought! I thought it may be fun to hook it up to the stooges but their legs are too short-But it would make a great Christmas Card!:D

Most of the snow should be gone by this afternoon! There is another storm due in this weekend. I have to do the decors this week! I decorate it so it is very scary and alot of little ones won't come to the door-Mom or Dad have to come "Trick or Treat" for them:P:P

I have them do the "spinner" and they have to do what it says....Hop one one foot...Spin Again.....Take three candies...Sing a Song...and everyone's favorite....No candy for you! Of course I let them spin again!! Everyone loves this and now I have a couple of groups of kids that come prepared with a new song each year and will spin the spinner untill they get the "Sing a Song"!!

Halloween is just fun! No gift or card pressure!

I will post pics once done.

Patty

Archived