upgraded machine with compuquilter

Littleshoes

Just got my new upgraded Millie today... Yippeeee.... Question. I have a compuquilter. We are currently putting the new head on the machine and have found that the machine itself is hitting the smaller pulley for the Y axsis in the back of the machine. Not sure what to do and service is out for the day. Anyone know what to do with this? I would like to be up and running asap, as I'm behind already. Thanks

Thanks,,, Hubby was going to make one tomorrow because that was all we could come up with to do. We weren't sure if that was going to work. I basically need to call service tomorrow too, so no one else has this same problem. It's so frustrating when you just want it to work and can't get it to work out. It's just a good thing DH can do these things cause if it were just me, I would be well up the creek without a paddle. I really don't have the time right now (xmas rush already) to be out of commission. Thanks for replying to me. It's nice to know there is other help out there and that all of you understand the frustrations sometimes.

Archived