What was I thinking??

Here is a top I finished today. The piecer wanted very specific designs except for the filler between the pinwheels. I am tired of stipples, peacock fill, even my brand of McT so I decided to do baby casual feathers.(Never jump on your first instinct when you are bored!!)They are about the size of my finger. They went pretty fast as the center is not very big. The "What was I thinking" part? Four different designs, three thread color choices, and a small amount of frogging/restitching made this very underpriced. Ah well, I had fun!

Here is the whole thing--there is a very wide white border that really looks like an afterthought to make the top bed-sized. I think she is planning a binding using the stripe--it should be cute.

post--13461900647601_thumb.jpg

Oh! My! That is something else besides normal, boring, lackadazical, etc.. Stunning is the word I want.. I love it.. Want to trade for my trade quilt? Awww Shucks.. it's not yours..

Love the border design.. hope she adds something to stop the white.. Oh Gosh! I likeee too..

RitaR

Four different designs, three thread color choices, and a small amount of frogging/restitching made this very underpriced.

This quilt is wonderful - so much pretty quilting to look at.

Watch it, you're setting a precedence for yourself once she starts "showing off" her quilt; beautiful custom quilting at great prices. :)

Archived