Batting storage?

LoreW

Reviving this topic. I have ordered a Lenni with a 12' frame. Will this accommodate an under-table batting bar? I think it would really suit me to store my batting horizontally down there and cutting it off the roll on the floor. Does anyone have the batting bar from APQS? Can you snap a few pics of it - especially how it's attached to your frame. I'm having trouble envisioning it. 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reviving this topic. I have ordered a Lenni with a 12' frame. Will this accommodate an under-table batting bar? I think it would really suit me to store my batting horizontally down there and cutting it off the roll on the floor. Does anyone have the batting bar from APQS? Can you snap a few pics of it - especially how it's attached to your frame. I'm having trouble envisioning it. 

Don't roll on the floor pull up over the rollers and use them as a guide to cut it off square.

We used an old bed sheet and sewed grosgrain ribbon at the ends of one side, then on the other side, made sure there was plenty of room to hold enough for a

124"  long quilt with some extra.  We then folded the sheet at that line and stitched a sorry excuse for a hem, more of a flap on it, than a hem.   We stitched the grosgrain ribbon onto the two folded ends and tied them on the roller ends that stick out from the frame, and they don't interfere with the end clamps, the ribbons can be spread apart on the end pieces to make it easier to remove smoothly.

No cut ends, dust bunnies, hair rolls, furby deposits or fur balls.  lol, nope, no doggie drools either.

RitaR

Archived