For all needing 30's fabric for the swap comming up

Sew Cozy

I have used Laura's Crazy4quilts-shop on many occasions. She has fast turn around, good products, and very easy with whom to deal. Her kits come well marked and are not skimpy. She has a very good sense of color and design. I have even told her to select what she thought was best and I was very pleased with her selection.

Pamela

Hi Pamela

I think Laura @ Crazy4quilts shop is one of the best online store I have shopped at. Extremely fast

Like you said she is very easy to deal with, and her kits are well put together.

She is very good at selecting the fabric I need. I'm starting my third mystery quilt, pick the fabrics is almost as fun as the mystery. The quilt shown on the website- club page for the mystery quilts is the first mystery quilt I made. It is kind of strange to see one of my quilts on someone elses website.

Wow! What a great site!

You are so lucky to have such beautiful fabric at such great prices.

In Australia we pay anywhere up to $30 a metre (just over a yard) for good quilting fabric.

I just wish you had put up the link before our dollar crashed. I guess even with the low dollar & shipping it is

still cheaper than here. What a pity I would feel guilty for not buying local. :(

Jenny

Thanks for the link! I'm lucky I live in San Diego County! We have several quilt shops who have a whole 30's room! Shouldn't be hard to add to my stash. I do buy on-line alot, too! Sometimes I just don't have time to travel to the shops as much as I love to go look and touch! I save money that way.:D You know, you always find something that you're not really looking for and can't pass up when you go to a shop. I need to go to "Fabriholics Anonymous" to keep my addiction in check.;)

Archived