lenni dimensions

I ordered me Lenni earlier this week and just got the email that it shipped and should be here around Nov 11. I immediately went to the room that it was going to be in to start cleaning it out and decided to measure it. I know I should have done this all prior to purchase but believe me I have heard it already. Anyway, now I am looking at alternative sites within my house and need specific dimensions but I can't find any on the APQS site. If someone could meaure their table's length and width and let me know what it is that would be very appreciated.

I just can't wait to get it here so I am going to finish all prep work while I wait. Now I just need to finish my current quilt top. ;)

Congratulations on your new baby! You will love Lenni. The table depth is about 45" from the front roller to the rear table leg. You will then need about 10 more inches at the back (from the wall) for the machine to reach all the way to the back. (This does not take into consideration the room you will need on the backside to work pantos.) And then 10' wide assuming you purchased the standard black table.

Hope this helps.

Patty

That is what I thought but I really needed to make sure before I started cleaning out another room. :) Not that it would really hurt to clean out the whole house.

Thanks for the reply! I am so excited for Lenni to get here, he will probably have the prettiest room in the house by the time Nov 11th rolls around. ;)

Aktink

Congratulations on your Lenni. I got one in August and just love it. One end can go up against a wall but you need to be able to walk around it on the other end. It is a great machine you will be so happy with it. Let us know how you like it and what you are working on. We love pictures. Jeanne

Aktink, just so you know. I ordered Lenni and was told it would be 3-4 weeks until she came. the next day I got a call from APQS that one was ready if I was ready. Then in 3 days I had her. I hardly had time to think twice before she was in my yard. So get ready fast in case there is an early birth! You are just going to love her!:D:D:D

Just Sew Simple,

Thanks for the heads up. I was actually doubting that they could have it to me as quickly as they said. I am in rural Alaska so I am used to patiently waiting, well maybe not patiently. ;) I guess I will be prepared for it by the end of the weekend so if it were to show up sooner I won't be frantic.

One thing to note about space and footprint - you have a lot of storage space underneath the Lenni table once it is set up. If you are like most of us with bins fabric, they fit nice and neat under the table and don't get in your way when quilting. This could free up some needed space in a room. It sure made all the difference for me.

Archived