Special Announcement from Grammie Tammie and Suzie-Q

Grammie Tammie and I are so excited to announce that we are working together to offer you a selection of designs and classes.

We’re working diligently to prepare our designs for automatic download. They’ll be ready very soon. We’ll be offering basic motifs and repeatable patterns as well as unique design sets and projects. It’s a lot of hard work to build a website but we’re getting through with our sense of humor and lots of caffeine . . which, by the way Grammie does not need.

Because of the combination of our quilting and digitizing experiences, we really feel you’ll notice that our classes and designs will be different. As soon as Grammie gets her new big studio finished we’ll schedule classes . . . “at home with Grammie Tammie”.

Even though we are continuing to update our site, please take a moment to visit to see what we're up to. If you’ll sign up for our newsletter, you’ll be the first to know when our designs are ready. You can find us at www.designstoquilt.com

Watch for the November issue of Unlimited Possibilities Magazine for my article in the computerized quilting section. I hope you’ll enjoy it.

Many thanks to our quilting friends for your support and help through this process.

Hugs to you all,

Suzie-Q (Suzanne Moreno)

Grammie Tammie (Tammie Baggett)

Designs To Quilt

Congrats to both of you!!!!! I can't wait for the Newsletter or to read you column SuziQ. This is sooooooo exciting!!! You are both fantastic to share all of this with us........can't wait for the retreat at Tammi's either. That should be a hoot!!!:D

Renae Gamel

Thank you ladies for your wishes, and confidence in us. If Grammie was home right now I’m sure she’d be thanking you too. She left early today for California to attend her son’s wedding this weekend. He’s coming home with his bride for a visit and their marriage. They’re both serving in the Army and stationed in Iraq. Tammie will be back in Colorado next Tuesday.

You’re right, Renae “Quilting at Home with Grammie” retreats will be a hoot. One of the things I love about Tammie is her humor. We’ll have a great time laughing and learning . . . what could be better? Down home cooking (yes Manda, you’ve been recruited), bed and breakfast atmosphere, quilting and preparing designs. We want to share techniques that will help you if you want to make money with your quilting system, and offer quilting projects that are fun and enjoyable.

Sandra, our website has several class outlines posted for you to download; we’ll have more classes to come. Basically we’ll be offering designs and teaching classes that could appeal to both computerized and hand-guided quilters, including classes in mixed technique. Tammie's allocating the entire upstairs of her new home for her studio and guest accommodations. It's about 2800 square feet upstairs. After we get some designs posted, we’ll send out the first newsletter. If you want, you can log in and sign up for our newsletter to stay informed about what we’re doing.

Thanks again everyone . . Hugs to you all,

Suzie-Q and Grammie Tammie

Designs to Quilt

Thank you so much to Barb, Merete and Marg . . . we really appreciate your support and comments too. Barb . . I know for sure that warm homemade corn bread and honey will be at Grammie's Retreat. Marg, a couple of the new designs are shown in the Unlimited Possibilities Magazine article that I wrote (November issue coming soon). I talked to Tammie today a few hours before the wedding. She was enjoying her grand-daughters and getting ready to fix ringlets in their hair.

Hugs to you all,

Suzie-Q and Grammie Tammie

Designs to Quilt

Glad you're back Tammie! Just in time for cold weather too! :D Now, get busy remodeling and set up! I'm ready for some classes and a retreat! Manda, throw in some red beans and rice and you'll have me standing first in line for chow! Don't forget the hot sauce too! Good luck ladies. :P

According to my darling mother-in-law aka Grammie Tammie I have to make Gumbo for starters. I love to cook for crowds. Being that I have two teenagers in the house, I could cook for a crowd and still not have any leftovers! Great kids, those two!:cool:

I sincerely cannot wait to get to meet ya'll!

Now i should probaly get back to work!;)

hugs!!!! to all.

Archived