Superior thread racks/ bobbin winder (BOBBIN WINDER IS SOLD/GONE) w/ pictures

I have two Superior metal thread racks I would like to sell. Dh just built me a new set of shelves and the thread is now behind closed doors to keep my cat out of it.

I also have four two shelf racks, and several wood thread racks and a stand alone bobbin winder that came with my used Milly. I may have pantos later after I go through them and remove the duplicates that I already have.

I hope it is ok to post this here....

Just added the thread racks pictures. Rack sizes are 5 shelves five sections each or 25 different colors size is 14 inches wide, 20 inches tall, 7 inches deep. The other taller rack is three shelves 6 sections holds cones. 19inches tall w/out the top sign,( 25 with it) 10 inches deep and 16 inches wide. Just make me an offer ----I just want them out of my way...call me if you want to buy them at 360-876-4048.... having to make more room now that my Milly is set up Thanks

post--13461900658077_thumb.jpg

ok wow-got the pictures to upload-first try---update with picture of bobbin winder---So --make me an offer--or how about $75.

- I am so excited about finally setting up the Milly I can hardly wait to get started...just need to finish finding my room after all the mess I have made moving every thing around.

:D BOBBIN WINDER IS SOLD THANKS BARB.

also the thread racks pictures on this posting. Rack sizes are 5 shelves five sections each or 25 different colors, the other taller rack is three shelves 6 sections holds cones. Just make me an offer ----I just want them out of my way...call me if you want to buy them at 360-876-4048..we can talk .. having to make more room now that my Milly is set up Thanks Beth

oh -- I also have a manual power lift for a sewing machine table. It is made by Horn and never installed bought a new quilters sewing cabinet instead. new sold for 150+shipping how about $125. ( All are you pay for shipping.)

post--13461900658305_thumb.jpg

Archived