Lenni has arrived and is set up!

FedEx delivered my Lenni yesterday afternoon. My husband and I immediately started the assembly process. I was impressed by the directions and photos. We (really my husband) actually managed to put the whole thing together in 2 hours! The only glitch was the casters. We searched through all the boxes and then finally called the company. Come to find out the casters were back ordered and will be shipped separately. We continued with the assembly anyway and I'm thinking now that that might have been a mistake. I'm not sure how we'll get the casters on-one of us holds up the table while the other replaces the table foot for the caster? I might just end up with some extra casters that I never use! I'm going to watch the DVD tonight and hope to load a practice piece once the kids get to bed. I can't wait!

Congrats on the machine!! I am awaiting mine due for the first week in December. In the mean time, instead of hanging online, I should be doing the massive cleanup needed to get my room ready for it's arrival. I try to do some cleaning/rearranging everyday......baby steps. Don't want my psyche to go into shock...or my DH either. Glad to hear it was a painless(?) process to get Lenni setup for you. Can't wait to hear of your first quilting exploits. Post often! Sally

Congratulations on getting Miss Lenni...isn't this like one of the most exciting days of your life. I couldn't wait to get mine set up and going, then I just stood back and looked at it and I actually said a praise to God that I was able to get it. Now after every quilt I say "thank you". You are going to have so much fun...enjoy the ride!

Sharon

The Country Stitcher

Marikids,

I think you can use a floor jack to lift one end of the table to attach the castors. That is what we've done to adjust the height since I don't have the hydralic lift. Just make sure to glide your machine head to the opposite end of the table so it doesn't hit hard. The jack up one end attach the castors, let it down, and jack that end up. Don't forget to move the head to the lower end!!!

I know you are veeerrrryyy excited. I also know that you are going to enjoy your Lenni. It really is a nice machine for the size and price. Have fun !

Country Stitcher: I'm with you, I have to give thanks every time I finish a quilt.

Jeanne: get with it girl! :D What's on the frame? I posted to you on another thread asking about what you used to do your swirls on your cowboy quilt.

Happy Day (days!!). You are going to be having so much fun!! Remember to post pictures as you finish your quilts - do as I say, not as I do. I have been having so much fun with my Millie (4 months old now) that sometimes I forget there is another world out there. I have to catch up on pictures and post some of what I have done lately. Are you new to LA'ing? If so, just remember to PPP,:D breath & keep those hands light on the handles............:D:D:D:D:D:D

Originally posted by JBQuilts

Jeanne: get with it girl! :D What's on the frame? I posted to you on another thread asking about what you used to do your swirls on your cowboy quilt.

Sorry Janice I must not have seen your ? I did the cowboy quilt with the R&S pattern board swirls. I think that is what it is called. It has two rows of swirls about 5 swirls per row.

I got 2 boards, should have bought 3 at least, but it is still workable just have to reposition the boards.

My african quilt is on the frame. the one with the companion quilt that had the circles with zebra's, tigers etc.

Will post as soon as I finish. Maybe this weekend, although kids coming into town for weekend so who knows. Jeanne

Archived