NQR - Bill update

Hi everyone. This is indeed a sad report. On Thursday night, Bill turned a corner and is now going down hill quickly. The hospice nurse said that he could go at anytime now. I appreciate and ask again for prayers for us. Lots of family are now here and more coming tomorrow. In a few days or hours, he will be standing before his Savior with a smile on his face and will be rejoicing at being in heaven for eternity. Blessings on all of you prayer warriors. We pray for you every night.

Hugs to all

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Patty Jo -

Tears come at your words and I know you must be strong right now - rejoice in every moment you have with Bill and know that when he leaves this earth he never leaves your heart. He will always be with you.

You are both in my thoughts............ take care and give Bill lots of Hugs...........

Patty, I am so sorry that you find yourself at this fork in the road of life. I too was here when I lost my husband a few years ago, it's awful. My heart goes out to you, I truly wish we lived closer. Bill is being taken care of, I just hope that there is support for you nearby. You are both in my thoughts. Please know that you have alot of people on this site that think and care about you. This chat site was one of the things that helped me get through so many sleepless nights. My prayers are with you.

Dianne

Archived