Just off Route 53 at the Algonguin Road exit

http://quiltfest.com:80/activities.asp?id=36

Merchants Mall & Show Hours

Thursday, November 13: 10 am - 6 pm

Friday, November 14: 10 am - 6 pm

Saturday, November 15: 10 am - 6 pm

Sunday, November 16: 10 am - 4 pm

post--13461900696345_thumb.jpg

What a neat pic? I'm sure this is a great show.

Your so lucky to attend so many wonderful shows.

I miss quilting for my customers. Thinking of taking quilts again. I do have some of my Texas customers who will mail but haven't sought after New Colorado Customers yet. Just getting settled in still.

Have a great time at show and by the way " HAPPY THANKSGIVING"

Hugs to ya,

Grammie Tammie

Right now I know of a Colorado Springs and Denver. There are a couple in Westcliffe also. One for quilting and another focused on ART Quilts. I haven't had the time to learn of others just yet but will. I understand there are more.

I have been getting my info to the local shops and anyone else I can find so that Notices can be emailed to me.

Why?

Barb or Tracye might know of more. They took me to my first meeting with the Colorado Springs group. A great group of gals. There were probly 20 I think or more. (Just an estimate) at the meeting. Lots of quilters here in Colorado I'm seeing.

Hugs Grammie Tammie

I'm so glad you ladies are doing so well and YES I know all about her great SNACKS. lololol She is the BEST roomy a person could ask for when going to a quilt show.

She's a keeper and a talented sewer as well. You gotta get her to share the Baby dress she made from the mothers wedding dress. It was the coolest and just beautiful.

I plan to do just that JoAnn. I must admit there is some really wonderful talent here in Colorado. I had it so good in Texas so I'm not sure it will ever be the same. I believe though thru hardwork things happen as they are suppose to.

My Texas customers had me spoiled but I do hope to get a good customer base here as well once settled in. Competition will just get me to working even harder. lol

I'm just waiting to get my studio finished. You'll have to come and do some classes yourself someday. I'm just not sure anyone would want to come during the heavy snow time of the year. I'll just have to wait and see. It's like a paradise here. I love all this cold personally. Looks great through all the windows. lolol

You ladies have a successful time at the show.

PS. How late on SUNDAY will the SHOW last?

All my love and best wishes,

Grammie Tammie

Archived