Todays SNOW FALL

Shana I have a wonderful neighbor who already came and cleared it for me since I took this pic this morning. I passed him taking my mail to the mailbox (2 miles down mountain) and he let me know this is just a DUSTING so get ready. lol He does all the roads up to the county for his neighbors. Just a great neighbor. However we do plan to get our own and pitch in and help him. I love heavy equipment. FUN. My husbands away so much that I'm sure to be the lucky one to do it. It will be too fun. lol

Hugs Grammie

Wow Grammie I need a neighbor like that and I don't even live in the country. You are surely blessed to have a neighbor like that and I think it is wonderful! Enjoy the snow, I'm sure you will see a whole lot more of it. They are calling for a lot of snow in the Northeast this year too. We already had snow before Halloween which is very early! I don't mind snow until after Christmas and it is usually just getting started.

Jolene,

When I get my longarm people will forget what I look like! I can here my family now as they go through the family pictures, "...and this is Kenny, this is the last picture we were able to get, and then she got her Millie...I know, I know, I miss her, too. But where do you think we got all those beautiful quilts?" :D

Archived