Fons and Porter Mag

I was already a subscriber, so I asked if my new subscription from APQS could start after the one I paid for ended, and was told yes. However, I have been getting 2 copies every month since last spring.

Sorry, that did not answer your question, but had to throw it in there. I give my duplicate copy to a quilting friend.

Sylvia. It does take 2-4 months to get your 1st issue, it is only every other month, too. The best person to contact is Fons and Porter to see if they have received your information. I have it on good authority ;) that your machine order was placed the 1st of Aug with delivery 1-2 weeks after that. So.... I would venture to say that your 1st issue would be the first of the year, but only F&P can say for sure.

I'll send you my copy if you want. Just let me know.

Patty

Love of Quilting Magazine subscription:

Well, this is one of those things that seems to fall through the cracks, not only with me, but with many of you??? :o

I got my machine in April 2007. Never got my magazines...I waited...for months. Finally, after several direct phone calls to Fons & Porter Love of Quilting Magazine subscription office to follow up on why I still wasn't getting the magazine, they said they were coming. Still didn't get them. After several calls they said that my subscription would begin in January 2008, but I believe this happend ONLY AFTER I had made several phone calls to find out why they weren't showing up!! I wonder why things are so difficult...???:(

So, those of you who have purchased new machines directly through APQS, I suggest you contact Fons & Porter Love of Quilting Magazine subscription office ... otherwise it might take months, years and even centuries before you recieve your magazines. For some odd reason this subscription thing falls through the crack into a deep black hole.

I bought a Millennium in August or September and have yet to receive anything from Fons and Porter. It's curious that so many of us have had that problem. I already received the items from other suppliers that were free when I purchased the APQS product.

Maybe APQS should contract with a different magazine to provide the one year free subscription.

Hi! I am in Australia and bought a Milli in September last year (2007), I got 6 free issues (12 months) starting with the Nov/Dec issue. I had never subscribed to the magazine before, I was planning to resubscribe but the aussie dollar crashed before I did so I still haven't done so.

Susan in Australia

I guess I was fortunate reading thru these posts, I purchased my Millie this summer and received the fall issue of fons and porter mag. I had thought it would take longer than that too, so was pleasantly surprised, esp since I am in Canada and things like this often are only USA. I have received 2 issues so far and have really enjoyed them.

Hope that the ladies missing out so far are able to get it sorted out, it was a nice little bonus I thought.

Ann

Archived