Claudia on television.....

Imagine this movie in your head....;):D:cool:....I came this morning into the shop.....not styled or dressed nice ( to be honest - old clothes, jeans, comfi-shoes), because just busy decorating the shop for christmas exhibition .......my friend Edith told me:" Heyyyy...television phoned yesterday...they are coming TODAY to make a reportage - something to make a deal!"

OOOOOMMMMGGGG.....I was desperate:D:cool: - no brush, no lipstick - looking sooooo ugly (in my eyes). I wasn´t prepared at all:o

The TV -team arrived - two hours later than supposed carrying an verrrrrrrryyyyy old Pfaff Sewing machine (1930?) to swap this machine to something else - they choose one of my quilts! They will swap the quilt again ( hopefully the new owner will appreciate it!) and at last - at the end of several "swaps" the gained money will be for a good cause (Children´s home etc)

Two hours of talking (again and again for re-doing), showing , explaining in front of the camera and at least - the moderator tried the APQS Longarm himself;):D:cool:

He was very talented;)

I hope I could have shown and explained a little of "quilt history" and enthusiasm - and I will wait anxiously until the reportage will be shown - on november 26th in the afternoon on german television.

I just wanted to share my excitement with you;):cool:

I need a coffee*lol*.......

Claudia

Hi Claudia!

Congratulation! I hope I can see you on TV in Austria. Please tell me time and TV channel.

After a very busy time in office I've startet now praticing in quilting on my machine "Rosi". I hope there will be more time in the next weeks (perhaps Christmas holidays) . You can see some quilts I've made last time on my blog:

http://www.quiltgalerie.blogspot.com or

http://www.flickr.com/photos/michaeles_quiltgalerie/

Happy quilting

Michaele

Cool! :cool: I remember you used the word "visagist" before so cuiously I looked it up and now I know this means someone who does your hair and makeup? Now you will need your own personal "visagist" at your quilt shop...just in case Hollywood calls and needs you for their next feature film. You'll be dolled up and ready for the camera.

*lol* I wish I could see and agree with the movie BEFORE sending it out;):cool:

The channel will be WDR, , Topic is"Daheim und Unterwegs" in the afternoon on nov.26th.

Advertising the "Quilting" here in Germany was my aim , hopefully I didn´t failed;) My quilt, which is gone was beautiful at least!

And, YES, Theo....I was looking "schrecklich":D:cool:

You tube......cool idea:D

....I will ask them;)

Claudia

Congratulations, Claudia!!!!;) How cool is that??? I always knew you were going to be a TV Star, and now you have accomplished that too.

I'm sure this trading of the quilts will be a great success.

I sure would love to see your show on You Tube.........so please let us know.

Renae Gamel

Our Famous Claudia! Isn't this the way it always works? I gave up on makeup several years ago, yet there are still times when I just thump my head for not wearing it somtimes! Claudia, your work is so fantastic, when are you going to do a DVD so we can all take your classes? I saw Parrot Island at the Houston show, of course it had a group around it! Such a wonderful quilt!

Archived