MMQG Meeting in December??????

Hi Guys and Dolls,

As you all know I am a bit layed up....but if you don't judge the cleanliness of my house or studio would you guys be up to a December show and tell.

I would love to see some of the gifts people are making and if we have the meeting in January they will be all gone!

But if December is too crazy then how about photos in January?

I live in Oregon City so its sorta centrally located. I would love to have someone (Linda Rech??) maybe show her cross hatching helpers and some one show a newbie like me how in the heck to do freehand with ANY ruler. I am a computer geek, so I haven't mastered the freehand and I do need it every once in a while!

Let me know what you all think?:D

Hi Brendalee,

Jim and I would be up for January. December is just too crazy for us with all our kids and grandbabies (number 22 grandbaby, a boy, due on New Year's Eve) Otherwise we would love to come to your place. Glad that you have made progress thru all your health issues lately. As much of a "live wire" as you are, I imagine it has been hard for you to be sidelined? Have happy holidays!

Ah wonder girl,

I gotta say January is better for me. Business merger, getting daughter up and running on CQ, coming to your place for Elaines CQ classes and then Christmas (yikes, did I actually SAY that word:D:D:D) leaves me with precious little time. Just my 2 cents worth!!!

Nancy

Like many of you I don't think I get to breath until January. I actually have customer quilts and they seem to take more time than I imagine they will. Does anyone else have that problem? Not complaining at all.

Nancy Jo, I will try to post a picture of the last one I took off the frame. My road kill feathers grew up:P

Yayyyyyyyyy Bekah......

You go you feather queen.:D:D:D:D I will miss the road kill, but I am sure I can make some myself if I really want to see them. :P:P:P:P:P Post a pic soon!!

Patty Jo I am so very glad you got a nap. All those angel hugs let you sleep in peace and your honey was waiting for you when you woke up. :):):):):) Prayers for you girlfriend.

Nancy Jo

Archived