NQR- My poor little guy...

There's not much more that can wrench your heart like a sick child or pet. My baby is 24 today. He's been going through a rough patch this year and things are looking up. He's very receptive to hugs which is good cause I give him plenty when we get together. Blessings to your son and wishing him a quick recovery. Oh, and I hope the little girl feels the need to give him a hug!! ;)

Originally posted by lizziesgirl

Praying for your GD for a speedy recovery and for you to get the rest needed to run for everything...;)

and you too.:P

Siana is pretty techy as well...in fact she is going to the only Technology High School in New York...she got a 4 year scholarship and is a Freshman this year. The school has only been open for two years and at this time are only taking students from 7 school districts surrounding the Albany/Troy area. Its so facinating to actually see her excited about school and this surgery has really messed her up. They were to do a on hands science field trip tomorrow, but she can't go and she actually cried. But she does like to unwind with her tween shows..... so that must be a girl thing. Although she does sit and watches Sci-Fi with Grandpa and me.

Archived