smorris

Lenni table - Dawns comprehensive instructions

Rita - I would love to take credit but someone else pointed out the warrantee earlier in the thread. It didn't even occur to me. I think it was Judy, but now I can't find it... I must be going nuts.

Lenni :)

Oh Roberta if I were as clear headed as you, I'd be most delighted. ;):)

On the Warranty, talking with Christy today, she said putting the angled aluminum supports under the carriage would not affect the warranty of the machine. Phew.. was glad to hear that!

It's made a good difference in how Penny handles.

RitaR

Hi Tammy and Welcome to the Board. My Penny Lenni did that when we first got it and for the life of me, I can't remember what we did to solve it, or if we did. Give APQS a call and they should be able to tell you what to do.

Remember, breathe, gentle grip.. and relax.. practice and practice and practice.. you will love it.

RitaR

Hi Rita

You probably loosened the bolts on each end of the table and slide the black end pieces upwards. With the new tables the endpieces are holes rather than slots.

Sue in Australia

sue in australia

APQS Australia

CQ Australia

613 9769 0248

smorris@comcen.com.au

Tammy - I had the same problem for quite a while and Sue is right. You have to make sure that all the bars are level. If the base expander is hitting in front then you need to loosen the bolts and on the ends and make sure the bars are even. There are two bolts on each end that go through a big black piece of metal. It is attached to the table and all of the rolling bars go through them. Loosen the bolts, it sounds like you need to lower the back side to get them flat. Use a level if you can across the lower bars to make sure they are flat. Then when you get them flat, on both ends, tighten the bolts down. This should not only solve the expander problem but make your quilt lie flat which will make the quilting much easier.

Good luck, this is easy, have lots of fun when you are done.

Lenni :)