Picture of fabric I need

Amanda,

I am looking for a Christmas print from 2007. It is Hoffman Holiday Enchantment Style D983. It is the scarlet background with the gold feathers and leaves. I have googled until I can't google anymore to no avail! If you have this fabric let me know. I will buy yards!

Thanks,

Robin

Robin,

I'll check the stash and let you know. Let me apologize now if i am unable to get back to you until tomorrow. My daughter and I are going to see Twilight tonight after I get off of work and I may not be able to look until tomorrow morning. We have been waiting for this movie since JUNE! Hope it does the book justice!

:cool:

Hi everyone, Here is a picture of the fabric I need. It has a white background and it looks like you took a paint brush and spattered bright paint on it. I need it for a project I'm doing and if anyone has any of this, I would really like to buy it from you.

Diana

www.pleasantvalleycreations.com

dbeaubien@mchsi.com

post--13461900756375_thumb.jpg

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I caledl the quilt shop you suggested and bought almost all they had. I can't believe I got such a fast response. This fabric is not being printed any more so I never would have found it.

I read the posts here every day but this is the first time I've posted anything myself. What did we do when we didn't have computer????

Thanks again,

Diana

Wow! I have been looking for this fabric for years. I purchased it in a little quilt shop in Hailey ID in 2004, I don't know how long she'd had it. I need it for Pillow Shams to match a KS Quilt top I've made. Hope someone recognizes it and can help. This scan sometimes looks a little too blue. The true color is a sage green on cream. This would be too great if someone has it and is willing to part with it. I can use any pieces you may have. Fingers are crossed! Dixie

post--13461900756489_thumb.jpg

This is a Christmas quilt I used this red fabric in. I made an Irish Chain quilt for an Irish lady who loves birds. On the back of the quilt my label had an Irish Blessing. I wanted to keep it so bad!! I still don't have a Christmas quilt of my own.

post--13461900757691_thumb.jpg

Archived