overhead wiring

marlene27

Hi everyone My husband has just finished buiding my new studio out the back of our house No more customers in the house. I Have had the electrian put a power point in the roof for a overhead wiring. but have no idea how to set that up. If any one has some pic's of one that would be fantastic.

Thank-you

Marlene in Australia

• 2 months later...

Hi there,

Well my husband also built a room just for my quilting machine. When he put in the wiring He installed 3 outlet plugs for floresent lights and then my machine would plug into them also, all overhead. Then put an on/off switch that would run just those plugs. Hope everything turns out nice for your room.;)

Hi Marlene

Send my picture did not work. This is what My husband did for me end added to the ceil light he attached my overhead light to the overhead wireing bar on the machine. That will put the light directly on your Quilt. I was able to see every things a great deal better. Hope this will help. I do not do well at posting hope to get better. Have a good day.

Carolyn

QuiltFrogs

Ashland, VA

My husband wired my sewing room and he has my lights over head wired to themself,,, only my quilting machine is on a outlet by itself,,, having too much plugged in will cause your machine to drag and this could put strain on your machine motor and cause it too burn out,,, by not having enough current to pull all of them...Just a suggestion :(

Archived