Sending info to customers

I had another lightbulb moment this morning. While working on my web page, I was trying to think of a way to make it easy (simple and black and white) for my customers to print the order form and marker waiver and I thought . . I can copy them both and every time I return a quilt to a client, I can insert the order form, marker waiver and an address label to me, along with my business card in their package.

All of you have probably already been doing that but I'm kinda slow and in case some of you haven't thought of it, sounds like a good idea, huh?

Guest Linda S

That's a great idea Judy, and I like that you have the forms available on your website in case they lose them. Not that I ever lose anything! (Okay, so today I finally found my bifocals that have been missing since Monday!). I think I will tie them around my neck with a string! ;)

Linda

Guest Linda S

Judy -

Can you save those forms as PDFs? You know, pretend you are going to print them to PDF and it will save them as a PDF form. Then you can put those files on your website and people who have Adobe Acrobat Reader can just download them and print them out. Of course, including them with the returned quilt is a good idea, but as I say -- I lose everything!!!

Linda

Linda: I've never tried working with PDF but if you'll remind me in a couple of weeks, I'll see if I can do it and save it that way on my web page. If not, I can see if DH will do it for me at work . . he knows how to use Adobe.

If you want to make your forms available online in an easy to print form you can use a little free program called Cute PDF.

This program will take any picture or text page and turn it into a pdf file. You just hit print and select Cute pdf instead of your printer and your new pdf appears.

You can find the free program here:

http://www.cutepdf.com/Products/CutePDF/Writer.asp

Tad

APQS.com

Archived