never trust a cat not to get a hairball!

Mary Beth,

Doesn't it stink that we have to work so hard to keep these girlish figures! I didn't go to the gym today but I worked out all day! I made a mock-up of the wedding cake for my son's wedding which is next May. I also made the cookie favors. Everything was a hit. They are having a beach theme and the cake had seashells and starfish on it. I also used brown sugar for sand. I'm not a huge fan of the sand but they have a sand castle for the wedding topper so you kind of need it. The cake is covered with fondant. I'm pretty sure I built a lot of muscle rolling that out!!!! It was all a hit. We have decided to add just a touch of color to it and maybe a few little flowers. The bride is excited so that is all that counts. We won't cut the cake until Friday because I want to test to see how well it holds up. I'm really hoping that I can make the cake 2 days before the wedding not the day before.

Tomorrow I'll be baking more stuff. The only good thing is that when I'm baking I have no desire to eat. Wish that would last for a lot longer because I'm pretty sure that I'll be over eating by Thursday!

Archived