Just for a Laugh

Grammie,

I'd like to hear about your rescue dogs. I have a rescue Whippet mix.

This little girl will be spending her first winter with snow. We haven't really had snow yet (MN) but my little Georgia belle has really shortened up her trips outside. I am making her some fleece dog coats. She pulls her little blue fleece around with her so she can lay with it during the day. She is so cute.

vg

I can't tell if he's saying "find a happy place find a happy place" or "you are so gonna pay for this mom".

The other one looks like "if I be very still she won't see me". :P

I guess I should probably confess what I did to my sweet Ranger dog for Halloween. Or, as we called him, the Witch's dog.

You'll notice a similar "what did I ever do to you to deserve this" look on poor Ranger's face too.

Oh and the pink crocs were NOT the final look we went for that night. :P:P:P

post--13461900771638_thumb.jpg

Tammie,

What a hoot !! I am laughing out loud. The expressions on the dogs is priceless. Bo is not hiding that he's just puttin' up with it and the other one really wants to disappear. You've got them captive inside the house and they want to run for the hills. I saw your pics of the nice buck that visited you. Bo is saying, "aren't you satisfied that an animal with real antlers came by to say hi ? What more do you want, mamma? What's this, the price I have to pay for my rescue?"

Thanks for the laugh . . . love and hugs,

Suzanne

Suzanne Moreno, Digitizing Instructor, Designer

AutoSketch Book and Lessons

www.designstoquilt.com

Archived