NQR DS Surgery

I'm asking for your prayers as we prepare to head to Mayo on MondayDec. 1. Our 13 yr old is having surgery:mad: on Tuesday. Pray that it is successful and everything goes well with the doctors, they all have a good nights sleep.

Also that we can go home as planned Tuesday evening, no snow or travel worries. We are around 1 1/2 hours away.

And that all who are taking care of my 8 chickens, 3 dogs, 2 cats, and a sweet rabbit named Spike, will be on their toes.

Not to mention the outdoor woodstove to heat this old house keeps a fire and doesn't go out.;)

I'm thinking of all of you! Thanks for being there,

sue

Sue, I just saw this. I hope all things went well for each of your concerns and the surgery was successful with minimal concerns.

I'm just 20 miles from Mayo if you need to come again and need anything

we are heading to Mayo Monday Dec. 1st. the only plans we have is maybe going to a fabric shop.

Monday is just an appointment, so we will stay up late and play hard, keeps his mind off the surgery.

Its different this time, he keeps rubbing my face and leaning on me, not really saying anything when I ask what he is thinking. He has had surgery a year ago and the memory of it is pretty clear. Pray they get it right this time, no glitches.

Sue,

Did you use Mayo for the previous surgery? So how well do you know the city? Are you coming in on I-90?

You have a number of choices for fabric shops in Rochester or just outside.

Quilting Cupboard is in Riverside Plaza (left) on Hwy 63 just north of Silver Lake where the Canadian geese roam

Hancock Fabrics is south (on the right) at Crossroads Shopping center, the intersection of Hwy 14 E and Hwy 63. The store is at the far corner of the parking lot.

Mill Ends Fabrics is east on Hwy 14 at the Cub Foods shopping center, Burger King is at the Hwy end of the strip of shops.

Joann's is north on Hwy 52 tucked back beside Menards at the 55th Ave. exit, just keep turning right off the exit. Turn left by Wendy's. Walmart is on the other side of 52 at that exit.

All in Stitches (my favorite one) is south on Hwy 63 about 8 miles from Mayo. It's in Stewartville, just past the Roch. airport, a mile south of I-90. She has great fabrics of many different styles including orientals, jacquard looking, batiks, kids, plus she sells Pfaff sewing machines, and Tin Lizzie 18. That is where I have gotten my machines and George.

Let me know if I can help you when you come.

Mayo is where our son had surgery last year, we knew pretty much right away he'd have to do this again, but they recommended waiting 6 months, which through us into June.

We waited to do this in the winter before the snow hits, so he doesn't miss all the dirt biking, 4 wheeling, hunting ect....

Archived