How Come They Dissappear?

I can understand why the "For Nancy Jo" topic was deleted - it was getting out of hand and just a little tooooo graphic, but Nancy Jo's original "Broken Heart" topic was an expression of the support we all have for one another. I'm not sure why it was deleted, but that's a decision made by APQS and its Forum Administrators, I guess. Maybe there were some liability issues involved.

And FYI, clicking the "Report" button doesn't delete anything, just starts the process of sending a notice to the Forum Administrators.

Also FYI, the title of "Moderator" is given to any of the APQS Sales Reps, but we don't have any control over the Forum. That's for the Administrators.

Originally posted by barbm

And FYI, clicking the "Report" button doesn't delete anything, just starts the process of sending a notice to the Forum Administrators.

Also FYI, the title of "Moderator" is given to any of the APQS Sales Reps, but we don't have any control over the Forum. That's for the Administrators.

Thanks for the info. Each board is run differently. On the one of the major TV network boards, enough "Report" clicks will delete the post/thread and suspend the poster automatically! Trolls do it just to be mean and get people suspended.

Archived