A new type of panto????

Went to Micheals last nite after dinner to use the extra coupons-I was walking the isles and found a coloring book on a roll. I know it was not drawn for continuos line quilting BUT with all the talent out there I don't think it would be difficult to adapt the pictures. Yes they are kid related but we do alot of kids quilts right? They would roll out the same way a panto does-The best part??? They were priced at $3.99!! Not even on sale!! See what you ladies think-

Patty

Marjorie Rhine has classes on making your own pantos. It is a very interesting concept and in a form that is easy to store and easy to alter if you need to. I took her class at Innovations and would recommend it if you have an interest.

The coloring book concept is great--I will be looking next time I am in Michaels. Thanks!

I'm not trying to start anything but curious does the roll have a copyright?

Since copyright was mentioned earlier on another post about selling quilts from patterns, I'm curious.

All the color books my GC use have a copyright on them

"no part of this book may be reproduced or copied in any forum without written permission from the copyright owner."

Archived