OK Shana, spill it!!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brad...with the fantastic poem and love notes from this past fall to Tina when she was out of town....I hate to say it, but buddy you have it together and you don't need us to help ya out. Whatever you do this weekend will be special and she will be blown away.

Well lets see.....perfect perfect perfect!!!!!!! Just got back in a little bit ago. ALOT of catching up for lost time away from each other. I told baby duck that annv. present was going to be time with each other and go shopping togather! WOWWWW! several hours at the mall several hours at pfi (western store) 3 new pairs of boots, sweaters, pefume, coat,etc. etc. What a wonderful weekend!!!! extra night stay out also just sooo good we could not come home. I love her more everyday than the day before. Beautiful, very smart I truly have the whole package and I'm so very thinkful God gave her to me. Just spend time togather and live life like it could be your last moment and cherish each other to make lasting memories. Ever try playing pictionary at red lob. you got to be very creative, (straws,forks,cucumber from salad)...what a great laugh we had, people looking and laughing thinking what the heck are those people doing. Anyway it was GREAT!! thank you bd for being mine.

Your Vaquero always!!

yes her new perfume is called Vaquera, name just fit and smells great!

Mary Beth,

pfi in springfield is where we went (2 times in two days) (along with many other places) great place for cowboys and girls.

Jolene,

Vaquero is Brad, Tina Collins' DH

Tina had traveled to Alaska back in April and did not have phone recep. so I had to text her here, beside this is where she spent all her time. It got her attention, and she was very tickled that I would take the time to get a user name and password to contact her.

Vaquero aka Brad

Actually, I'm a bit of a cowboy as well, just not in the literal sense. At least that what Margie calls me after some death-defying stunt in the plane... She adds a few adjectives before and after the "cowboy", but I'll leave them off here.

Shana you are a sweetheart. I can't believe how much attention you pay! However, Margie's the school teacher, not me. I tried that, but couldn't stand all the kids...:o

mrmargie

Archived