Nancy Jo--how are you?

Oh ladies, no attorney. It's called negotiations, with pertinent pics laying on the desk as a reminder. Who wants to pay an attorney??????:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Y'all have a good weekend. Bless everyone of you. And Bev, my dear friend, I will keep in mind the other part not yet done.

Nancy;);););););)

This is one of those threads that I am totally lost on. Nancy Jo, whatever happened while I was away must have been quite a change in your life. Thank you for letting us know you are OK. Sounds like you are above water at least.

Patty Jo, I agree with Bev, so glad to hear you are getting out. A dear friend of ours lost her husband of 35 years plus to cancer a couple years ago. Now she has a live-in soul mate--he was actually her high school sweet heart. She's just not sure she wants to re-marry so she invited him to live with her.

Now, I'm a staunch conservative moral Christian and when she introduced us to him, I swallowed my "opinion" and just smiled and nodded and was very polite. My first thought was, "I wonder what her children are thinking about this arrangement?"

You ladies are mature and grown up and have gone through a lot of stress and emotional turmoil. I pray you will make the right decisions from this point on and chose the path that is best for you. God bless you both.

Archived