My little one's first Santa experience

One of my family's favorite memories of my brother was how every year, when Santa was in the mall, he would do absolutely everything in his power to make sure he got nowhere NEAR Santa...even to make contact with him made him get teary-eyed! Maybe he knew he was on the 'naughty list'??!!? ;)

Your little one is so adorable! First Christmases are so much fun!

Happy Holidays, everyone!

What a cute, sweet bundle in her Christmas Santa's helper dress! My DS had his first Christmas Santa pic done at 6 months wearing his overalls, a red flannel shirt, and red and white striped socks. Those socks adorn my tree every year. More precious that any other ornament I own!

Maybe the tiny ones would do better with a mock-up Santa. You know, a cardboard cut-out of the jolly guy with a strap-in seat for the littlest ones! Like those back-drops at the photography studios!! Pick your Santa!! Every color and degree of roundness! Old-timey Coca-Cola style Santa or new and improved skinny Santa. Or maybe sit the baby down, snap a pic, and photo-shop your favorite Santa into the picture! Someone probably has this already on the market--just a chuckle for your day!

I think its the bright colored suit and the beard.....poor little munchins...some just about turn themselves inside out to avoid this. Mine when she was little wasn't happy, but didn't get all scary.

This is a really good shot acutally....and Santa doesn't looke so scary....

What a precious little one!!! Reminds me of my daughter who was terrified of Santa until the day we went to a company Christmas party and the man playing Santa was someone she knew. She didn't recognize him in the suit, but felt comfortable with him anyway. Ah.... after four years, finally a photo of Katie and Santa.

She's 30 now and trying to get Santa pics with her two little ones.

Merry Christmas, All!

Archived