12x12 inch square ruler

Loes

Hi everyone (and Claudia)

I need a 12x12 inch square transparent "ruler" to cut my embroidery samples for the new tutorial all in the same size and put in a scrapbook as an easy display.

Does that size ruler exist at all?

Claudia do you have one? If so, then I can buy it when Theo and I come and teach the quilt pattern digitizing classes on Jan 16 and 22 at your Open House in Krefeld

Thanks!

Loes

Loes,

I think the best ruler for this that is currently available on the market is made by Eleanor Burns, Quilt in a Day. she has a squaring up ruler but I think it may be 12.5 x 12.5. it has lots of registration marks on it that will help to keep the design centered. Let me know if you can't find one. They have them at JoAnns here in there states. I'd be happy to pick it up for you and mail it to you.

Thanks for the info! Glad to know the ruler actually exists!!

Yvette, thanks for the offer. If Claudia doesn't carry that ruler, then yes, I am certainly interested in buying yours.

Looking forward to seeing you in Krefeld. Did you subscribe to our hands-on digitizing class?

Loes

teaching schedule for 2009: http://www.pre-designstudio.com/workshops.htm

For less than a dollar you can get a 12x12 sticky Floor TILE. I bought white. I stuck it to CLEAR table Cloth so it would slide. I know its crazy but I needed something quick at the time and didn't care if I could see through it. I just needed the outline. My husband has cut me one now but I use it for drawing and designing using a dry erase on it. It had a smooth surface and works great for a quick draw.

I purchased some more for students in Texas to draw on but not the sticky just regualr light tiles. worked great. I first saw this taking a Dawn Cavenaugh class. I thought HOW genious and affordable.

Grammie

Archived