Signatures on New Year's Swap Blocks

Busy Quilting

Most of you on the above posts are on my list, so it is noted that you want signatures, except Shadow 4. I thought Theresa said if you DID NOT want signatures you were to notify those making your blocks individually. I personally love the idea of the signatures. I just hope they are all legible like the example someone posted long ago.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember one person who emphatically saying she didn't want orange. I have a lot of peach in mine. I wouldn't want to send out an unwanted block. I can't find the post; so, I have no idea who it was. If you are on my list could you please let me know and I'll substitute. Some of my colors I would call more light orange than peach even. I have a few blocks that are very scrappy.

Liz

Elizabeth Pukerud

I absolutely WANT my blocks signed. I think that's one of the best things about these swaps. It's wonderful to be able to look over the finished quilt and know that it was made by a group of friends and to be able to see their signatures.

Dianne

Hi

I have sent u2u to most on my list, can BrendaLee Haunschild, Holly Weisberger and Karol Kusmaul please send me a u2u in regards to whether they would like signatures on their blocks, also if they have a particular dislike for any colour.

looking forward to hearing from you.

6 blocks down 10 to go

Karen

A quick summary... This was not that hard to read the posts and figure out who wanted things signed and who didn't.

Karen Bennet (mirabelle)- sign hers

Dianne Brodin (DB) - sign hers

Coleen O'Kane (cmoore1223) - sign hers

Jen Ward (jenward)- sign hers

Margie Wakefield- (lym95)- sign hers

Brad Wakefield- lym95- sign his

Jolene Kneemiller (jolene K) sign hers

Bonnie BOtts (bonnie) sign hers

Bobbi Brady (bobbi47)- sign hers

Jeanne Rumans (shadows4)- please do not sign

Bonnie Russel (Boni)- sign

Teresa Taylor (chickenscratch)- sign

Barb Goodson- (love2qlt4u)- sign

Saundra Marquis (saundra) sign

Lyn Crump (busy quilting) sign

Sylvia Blissett ( just sew simple) sign

Satu Simmons (satu) sign

Elizabeth Pukerand (liz2047) sign

Merry Jo Rembold (Merryjo2003) sign

Gloria garretson (quiltnana)- sign

Patty JO Noonan (patty jo) sign

Sheri Butler (sherib) sign

Holly Weisberger (hollyrw) sign

Laura Hendrickson (sewcozy) sign

Nadia wilson -sign

Janice Davis- sign

Laura Kroeker (lauras)- sign

Rita Kilpatrick- sign

Marylyn Jones-sign

Kristie watson- DO NOT sign- do a 2 inch signature square instead

Pam Hish- sign

Karol Kusmaul sign

Bev Hogan- sign

April Wright- sign

Melora Neminski-sign

Sue O' Brien (craftyfox)-sign

Ruthie wasmuth- (ruthieq)-sign

Peggy Lucas (peglu)-sign

OK. It seems like it would be easier for the ones who DO NOT want signatures to say so since it appears to be less of them,JMHO, but if everyone has to say yea or nay then I want signatures. Also I need an address for Rita Kilpatrick. Even though this has really gotten bogged down, it is still fun. And I thank you Teresa for all your work in organizing and directing this and your continuing to put up with us. If this hasn't ruined you for doing this again, I look forward to doing this with you again.

NO I would prefer not to have the front of the blocks signed. You could sign the back of the blocks so I can put it in the lable or even better yet... YOU could sign a separate 2 1/2 in block that I can include on the back of the quilt. ;)

I have done this before and everyone liked the idea.

So if you have my name please do one or the other thanks. BTW if you happen to sign it I won't get upset.

I would like signatures on mine, and where you live too. I love all colors. I came up with a block that I don't think anyone else is making, but I want it to be a surprise!!

Everyone seems to be pretty excited about this swap - something tells me it won't extend until May!! I am on Christmas break, so will try to get mine finished soon, and in the mail. (No guarantees) I do have a list of other obligations, but I might be able to squeeze these in now.

Archived