staying warm and keeping utility bills low

My friend's mother in law found a set of red rubber doggie booties. They wouldn't fit her "grand-dog" Otis, so she gave them to me. Poor Mozart, we lived at the beach at the time, and it was really rainy much of the time. I put them on him once, but he wouldn't even leave the house. Just looked at me saying "There is no way I'm going out like this!"

Toby has just come back from the groomer and is sporting a very festive Christmas bow.

I dropped into a LQS today to pick up a binding a customer left me today. I bought a small panel and coordinating fabric for the 12 Dog Days of Christmas. It's really great for you dog lovers. Its called Happy Howlidays by Moda. It includes

ten cats for chasing, six fleas a-dying, four falling squirels

And a fire hydrant so I can pee......

Jack's sweater didn't last long. He ran out in the rain to meet the UPS gal (she always gives him a treat). His sleeves came unrolled and got soaked in the puddles, what a sight that was! And on top of all that, no cookie for him from the sub (impostor)!

Raider is so cute in his Santa suit. Not thrilled at having his photo taken? It's a challenge to catch them facing the camera when they're dressed up. :)

Archived