PRICED TO SELL!! Millennium with CompuQuilter

I am posting this for my customer Mary Jane mjkelly@aol.com (email her!):

PRICE REDUCED 1/13/09 from $25,000 to now $20,000!!

I am upgrading to the new style Millennium and Quilt Studio! I'm in Portola Valley in No. Ca. near San Jose.

Here's what I have:

2006 12 foot Millennium & CQ (not retrofit CQ)

Like new, very well maintained! Great set up, I love it and I know you will too!

Asking Price: $20,000 (paid over $34,000)

You pick up and set up yourself.

Many digitized patterns included.

On-demand Automatic Stitch Regulator - will reduce your practice time significantly and get you off to a good start with perfect stitches every time.

Handcrafted from aircraft grade aluminum

Throat size of 26" x 10.5" - With 23 square feet of capacity without advancing the fabric

Weight 52 lbs (24 kgs)

Voltage 120V (50/60 Hz)

Super-quiet enclosed DC motor

Precision timing by Synchronous Belt Drive

Standard APQS hopping foot

Fully adjustable, ergonomically designed handles eliminate carpal tunnel injuries and provide for maximum visibility.

Two-stage automatic needle positioner

Single-stitch function

Lower thread cutter, an APQS exclusive

Built-in laser light

Power fabric advance with foot pedal control

Electronic channel locks for both horizontal and vertical straight-line quilting at the touch of a button

CompuQuilter is a computerized system designed for a longarm quilting machine.

CompuQuilter brings the very latest in state-of-the-art systems for longarm quilting machines. The computerized control system will reduce the practice time needed to learn to quilt a top. You will be able to start and finish your quilt sooner with the reduced practice time.

When customers decide to have their tops quilted by machine, they don’t question the means in which you complete it. They want a certain style of quilting and high quality stitching and to have it finished quickly. CompuQuilter provides premium quality that customers will appreciate and often pay more for in the end.

A quilt can be started by one person and finished by another without the tell-tale change in "signature", when using the CompuQuilter computerized control system.

EMAIL MARY JANE KELLY at: mjkelly@aol.com

• 4 weeks later...

That is an INCREDIBLE deal! With the new upgrade to CQ, this is an awesome combination! AND the price is WAY below dealer cost!

Cheryl, have you thought of posting this in all the surrounding quilt shops? Quilt Guild newsletters, etc.? I had a customer sell her machine by putting it on the bulletin board at the local grocery store. :cool:

There must be someone out there smart enough to grab this deal!

Archived