clear nylon thread

Hi guys, I need to know where I can buy the big honkin spools of clear nylon thread. I bought some and when I got it it was this tiny spool of 3000 yds. I'm looking for the jumbo spools of say 6,000 yds. Any help with a web site would be very kind.

Happy Christmas to one and all.

Nora

Millennium

Washougal WA

Where we are having one heck of a big snow storm. Almost white out conditions.

I'd try Superior. I love their monopoly, which I've only ever seen on small spools, but it certainly can't hurt to ask them about something larger. www.superiorthreads.com

Are you enjoying the snow? Or is it freezing rain now? I'm not about to venture out to find out. Stay safe and warm.

Beth

Thanks for all the tips. Beth it is very scary here right now. Ice everywhere. 19 degrees. I am not leaving the house either until it thaws. I'm glad I have plenty of quilt projects to keep me happy. I did find a spool on a dry cleaner web site that is 26,000 yds. Think I will order it. PattyJo your ice is a bit worse than ours. DH has to go to our produce store tomorrow so SIL and DH are putting chains on now.

Nora

Millennium

Washougal WA

I'm with you Nora. I walked to the grocery store yesterday, picked up the things that I forgot the day before. And this was before it got bad around here! I opened the front door to get the paper, but that's as close as I'm getting to going outside until things look at little better around here. Lots of things to work on, new projects to start. Best of all, my stash is organized! I can close drawers and find stuff! Hurrary!

Archived