APQS Goes Above & Beyond....Again

Sunimp

Some of you may have read about my stupidity yesterday jamming batting in my bobbin area.

I just wanted to publicly thank Nadia on beautiful Vancouver Island and Christie at APQS for all their help. Nadia was right on the money yesterday when she suggested that because my machine was CSA approved (Canadian) there were extra fuses in it. She contacted Christie at APQS, found out where they were located and posted to me on the forum.

I was out this morning doing some last minute shopping and when I got home I was just about to call APQS to try and have them walk me through finding these fuses, when my phone rang and Christie was calling me! Not only that, but Nadia sent me an e-mail to make sure I had seen her post.

APQS is the VERY BEST company I have ever dealt with - their employees and their dealers are wonderful and go the extra mile to make sure their customers are happy. The people on this forum are so generous in sharing their knowledge and are always here to support you.

A great big thank you to Nadia & Christie and a very Merry Christmas to you all!

Irene - I'm so glad that you are up and running again. Yes, I agree. APQS has the best people and this forum (even though a lot of us are not employees) has so many people who will jump in and help even on the weekends cause they have been there before themselves. Have a very Merry Christmas and enjoy your machine.:cool:

Archived