How many still working on gifts?

Here too Heidi, my 2 oldest DS's cleaned up while I showered, the one that is sick is a BIG baby, he's still in bed, it's so funny but I feel bad for him! His bug sister ran took him up more ginger ale and ice chips but drew the line at giving him a back rub! :P

I finished the quilt for my almost DIL's grandmom, it's on it's way to her house with my son! It will be coming back with her so that I can finish the binding. Whew I am done on the Millie for now, still have lots to do just not today.

Now onto the wrapping and to bake a carrot cake and maybe some sugar cookies!

Enjoy your Irish coffee! :)

Wow - it is finally almost done. Stayed up till the wee hours last night cooking, the dressing is in the oven, the sweet potato souffle is made and the turkey is going on as we 'speak'. Tucker is finally home and taking a nap - he is acting so much better and will get his stitches out in another week. The wrapping is done and the stockings are filled (and hidden of course)........... So now I am ready for the Bailey's!!!:P:P What a great idea!!!

Merry Christmas to All!!!!

At 8:00p.m. I finally have the Hannah Montana quilt quilted for my granddaughter. I worked 2 days on trying to digitize guitars, stars, and butterflies on this quilt. I finally got it to work and at least it is quilted. She is getting a Hannah Montana fleece throw, HM beanbag, HM pjs, HM gown to go with it. I have HM curtains to make after Christmas and pillows to go with the bedroom. We do Christmas tomorrow night, so maybe I will get the binding done tomorrow afternoon but I have 13 coming for Christmas so I need to clean and cook.

Sharon

OK so here it is at almost 11 and I've finally turned off my machine. I got a set of towels embroidered tonight (2 hand towels, 2 bath towels and 2 wash clothes). While that was going I was on my milli trying to get done mom's gift, it ain't happening! I have it almost 3/4's done but need about 3 or 4 more hours on it probably. Well maybe only a couple if I'm not doing 3 things at once. I was running between the embroidery machine, helping my daughter with the apple pie, making dinner and answering phone calls. I did my best but just can't keep working. I think I'll save Bailey's for tomorrow night. I'm so tired I just want to go to bed! Still have to put the gifts under the tree and fill the stockings and then it is off to lala land! Merry Christmas to all!

Archived