Immersion Blender Coupon for Christmas!

OK girls so hubby thinks he is so funny. I told all that I wanted a new Immersion blender for Christmas. I've worn two of them out. They really come in handy. Any who hubby says he looked and looked but couldn't find one that I would really like and vs getting me something I didn't like he gave me a coupon. Sounds like an ok idea but here is his disclosure at the bottome of the coupon:

Immersion blender Coupon

This coupon entitles you to one Immersion blender of your choice. It is important to understand that the coupon is only valid if you comply with the rules as stipulated below.

Rules: For this coupon to be valid you must redeem it within 12 hours and 47 miutes of the acceptance of said coupon. You must use this coupon on the third Thursday of the fourth month when there is a full moon and you need to be driving a Ford with one bald tire. Having met these simple stipulations you will also need to choose an Immersion Blender that is lime green in color, weighs between 10 1/2 and 11 1/4 ounces and costs between 19.93 & 19.97. Having found several suitable models to choose from you must complete your sale at the register in 37 seconds. Good luck if you choose to use this coupon and expect that cheap bas*** of a husband to pay for it. Remember if you fail to comply with even one of these simple rules you will not receive your immersion blender and you will not be able to purchase any crafting items or supplies for a period of not less than 6 months.

Isn't he special? Just for that I'm going on a spending spree!:P:P:P

Tell him you got him a coupon too. Tell him that you will serve one hot cooked meal per day for a month. The stipulation is that they will be lime green, prepared on a $19.93 budget for the whole month, and he must consume them only between the hours of 3:00 am and 3:15 am after which he shall be obligated to wash the entire day's dishes, dry them and put them away in their original location. If he fails to do any of this for a month, then you get three blenders of your choosing for free, making his aforementioned coupon null and void. Tee hee.

Archived