Show & tell

Ok I thought I would give it a shot. I wanted to show you all this quilt top I did. It is a pattern by Dian Keepers inher cottage series. I bought the pattern last year in January right after I got my machine. I did the quilt New Years weekend. Hope you all like it. Also hope the picture doesnt come up to big.

Barbara Barrow

Chandler, Az

post--1346189775414_thumb.jpg

Awesome job!!!

Did you paint or fabric die it??? What product did you use?? I have been playing with fabric paint but have not found one that I LOVE yet. Did you have to heat set the paint as you went along or could you finish the whole picture then iron it??? Oh please share LOL It really looks wonder, I will keep me eyes open to see if you enter it at any of the up coming shows. Keep creating...

Thank you all very much for your commints. I use plan old craft paint and lots of water. I started this on friday morning took awhile to trace the pattern on the white fabric. Then that evening I did the painting all at once just rinsed the brush between colors . I let it dry for 24 hrs and then heat set it in my dryer for 30 mins. It is really soft. It is about a lap size.

:D

Thanks again

By the way I have it entered in the AQG show here in Phoenix, Az

Archived