PIctures of New Year's blocks

chickenscratch

Bonnie Botts, I received your beautiful Cactus Pot block today. How appropriate the card is! Where did you find that? On the back it says "Created just for you, by me, Bonnie Botts" But it's a Hallmark card??? I'm curious.

Now I'm pumped. I will begin my blocks as soon as I finish four customer quilts, and the Kaleidoscope quilt, and three wall hangings, and 59 UFOs, :P:P:P

Seriously, I'm gathering my materials this weekend to take them to the mountain to begin! I'm so excited. Thanks again Teresa for your great organizational skills to put this together.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have posted my New Years Blocks from Australia to the following people today. So keep a lookout for the Golden envelope!

Pam Hish, Pamela Sperling, Sheri Butler, Sylvia Blissett, Terri VanderBosch, Ruthie Wasmuth, Satu Simmons, Melora Neminski, Elizabeth Pukerand, Karen Simmons, Peggy Kucas, Bev Hogan, Janice Davis, Bobbi Patillo, Coleen O'Kane, and Jen Ward.

Now back to some class quilts!

Lyn Crump

Roberta

The blocks are wonderful, don't have a problem at all, they are beautiful.

I will have my blocks done in the next week and hope to have them in the mail by the middle of the month, I will be contacting everyone on my list to see how many would like to have them signed.

Very excited about seeing everyones international quilt when they are completed.

I've had trouble posting pictures to this thread. I only got Bonnie's to load, then I get an "unknown error" I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

this links to my Webshots album.

I just finished all of my blocks to send out. When I picked the pattern I didn't realize that it was a 2 color block (background color and one other) I hope they work ok for your quilts. If anyone on my list has a color preference, please let me know and I'll send that one to you.

http://inlinethumb44.webshots.com/42923/2572086870088172132S600x600Q85.jpg

I got this beauty from Satu in Australia! Thank you so much, Satu, and also for the extra 9 patch with your name. That was a special treat!

I edited my earlier post with the link to the blocks I finished. If anyone on my list has a color they would prefer, please let me know, and I'll send it to them. I'll be mailing them out next week.

post--1346190101619_thumb.jpg

Karen, I wouldn't change yours for love nor money!! In 50 or so years, one of my grandkids will look at it and try and figure out the dates and that will keep them busy for awhile. Need to keep the younger generations guessing at what we were really doing!!:D:D:D

Archived