New Years/30's Blocks THANK YOU'S!!!!

bobbi

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THANK YOU Lyn and Satu I got both of your beautiful blocks yesterday. I didn't really like 30's fabrics but these have changed my mind. I can't wait to get the rest into a finished top (when they come of course). I'm off to the quilt shop today to get my fabrics so I can start mine.

Thanks Teresa, this is as usual.......SO MUCH FUN!

I got my first block yesterday. What a great surprise when I got home from work last night (at 1230 am). And, it was from....Australia! Thank you so much Lyn. I love it. Anxiously waiting for more.

For those of you waiting for mine, I will be sending each one out as I finish them, because they are hand pieced and taking a bit of time. First ones will go out after the week end.

Peggy

I'm starting to get concerned....I have 4 blocks that seem to be either lost or haven't reached their new homes yet.., they were mailed on December 30th....

Cindy in Florida

Laura in ND

Nadia in Canada

and Susanne in Australia

I wouldn't get to concerned about the Australia one yet, but Maree has gotten her's already so I figured the other should be there by now as well.

IF you don't get them by mid week next please let me know and I will hurry and remake and get back out.

These will be mailed out Monday so be watching:

Ruthie in IN

Karen in OH

Bonnie in NY

Bev in OR

Elizabeth in IL

Peggy in MI

Janice in MO

Bobbi in CA

Coleen in IL

Jolene in FL

Margie in MO

Jen in CO

Others will follow shortly! :P

These will be mailed out 1-16-09

Susanne in AU

Satu in AU (Your block #2)

KarenS in LA

Melora in OR

Terri in IA

All Done :D

I have been in Oklahoma City, OK vendoring at a quilt show. I went to the mail box and WOW I received 3 squishy letters. Thank you so much Patty Jo, Teresa, & Karol K. They are all so different and unique. I am really excited to receive the others.

Hopefully, mine will be mailed out at the end of the week.

Thanks to all.

Hi I just got all my mail picked up. It was on hold. I have opened one envelope from Patty Jo that is so beautiful. I see 2 envelopes here in stack as I'm peeking. JUST now noticed another stack of mail sitting here on printer...Woot one is from Australia. I'll go check this.

LOL sorry so much mail. I had my son pick it up.

I received my first block today from Satu. Thank you so much. What is the name of the block?

I will be starting my blocks in mid-February. I'm heading to San Diego end January/first part February and will get busy with them when I return. Right now I'm working to get ahead of my LA quilting list so I'm not behind when I return.

Karen, I received your block today. Thanks you , it is really a nice one. Also thanks for the info on where you live, very interesting. My DH has wanted to visit your part of the world for a long time. He really enjoyed reading the pamplets. Also, thinks for the magazine. I will read it tonight.

Nadia and Susanne...thank you so much for letting me know that they got there, I was starting to get a bit worried. And so glad that you liked them....I can't wait for mine to start to arrive either, its going to be fun to see this one actually get finished. The other one was a bit more complexed and I still haven't figured out how to set it.

Lyn's block came in the mail yesterday. I think I floated in from the mailbox as I was so excited to be receiving a block from Australia, and what a great block too. My quilt will truely be international. I also enjoyed the info on you Lyn. It is nice to know a little about the people who send us the blocks.

Pamela

I mailed my blocks yesterday!:) Had to get these done before tax season starts otherwise I will forget what I was doing. So the following people should be on lookout:

Karen L

Margie W

Jolene K

Bonnie B

Bobbi B

Jeanne R

Shannon K

Bonnie R

Roberta W

Laura H

Susanne H

Rita K

Maree R

Cindy L

Kristie W

Nadia W

If anyone has allergies I have two cats that don't respect my quilting space and think the ironing board is a perch to harass the dogs from.

Jennifer

Christmas just came again!

Not only did I receive my Appliguide and books from Deloa I also got 2 squishies in the mail today.

Thank you to "the Swingin' 30's Swapping Sisters" of Patty Jo and Karol Kusmaul, not only do you have similar writing but the same address stickers!

I now have 4 blocks. This is continuing to be such fun.

Thanks

Lyn in Australia

:D

Archived