New Years/30's Blocks THANK YOU'S!!!!

bobbi

Yippee TWO more arrived: Nadia, and Laura Kroeker. That's ten that found their new homes.

That leaves: Karen Bennett (Mirabelle)., Maree Ratcliff (Maree), and Susanne Hughes. in Australia===hang on you guys, I'll give it another week.

AND Laura Hendrickson(sew cozy), Cindy Lowe(gsleader), Denise Cornett(Necie). in the states. That's North Dakota, Florida, and Georgia---WAaaaayy over on the east side. Good Old Post Office is coming through.

What fun!:P

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Melora,

Thank you for the Aunt Gracie Block. Very pretty and nice colors too.

AND......., (drum roll please!) I have finished my blocks and they are in the mail!!!!

These ladies should be checking their mail:

1. Susanne - Australia

2. Maree - Australia

3. Bobbi - California

4. Coleen - Illinois

5. Jen - Colorado

6. Karen - Ohio

7. Rita - Ohio

8. Bobbi - Ohio

9. Margie - Missouri

10. Jeanne - Missouri (Had to make another for you. Didn't put one aside for you and

had signed them all.)

11. Shannon - Texas

12. Jolene - Florida

13. Bonnie - Oregon

14. Bonnie - New York

15. Roberta - New Mexico

16. Laura - North Dakota

Whew! Now I can relax and enjoy sitting by the mailbox waiting for the postman (he he he) like a kid waiting for a surprise; thinking, "I wonder what this one will be?":)

Oh goody Janice, I can't wait!

I've been looking for Ruthie's and Marjorie's, but my mail box is empty! Bonnie, How come they flew right over my head to your house and not mine? Hmmmm.... Am I just too impatient? Sorry! I just enjoy this soooooooooooo much!

So to reward myself I opened the ones I have recieved! Wow ladies you are all amazing.

I just recieved a beautiful block with an embroidered koala and a map from Maree Ratcliff's part of the world! My family is ready to go visit. Thanks

Also I need to re-thank Sue O'Brien, Gerri Smit, Celia Swain, Marylyn Jones, Karen Bennett. Your blocks are gorgeous!!!! I am humbled. I loved the maps on Queensland too.

My kids think I am so cool with all my friends from all over the world.

Thanks

Brendalee

Yippee Happy Dance:D:D:D

So glad the Australian post office is on top of it!

That's three more this week that found their homes

Cindy Lowe, Susanne Hughes, and Maree Ratcliff! You are welcome and it was my pleasure!

Now I have three left to hear from:

(Mirabelle)Karen Bennett--another Australian block soon to be there!

(Sew Cozy)Laura Hendrickson--way up in North Dakota

(Necie)Denise Cornett--WAaaaaay over in Georgia

Do you think I'll make 100%? I sure hope so.

Great fun--thanks to all!:D:D

Originally posted by Bobbi47

Oh goody Janice, I can't wait!

I've been looking for Ruthie's and Marjorie's, but my mail box is empty! Bonnie, How come they flew right over my head to your house and not mine? Hmmmm.... Am I just too impatient? Sorry! I just enjoy this soooooooooooo much!

Bobbie,

Yours went out yesterday, so you should receive it very soon.

Hope you like it.

To everyone that has received a block from me:

the blocks I made will need to be squared up, as I thought it might be better if you could do it yourself to match the others......not that I think the others would not all be the exact same size.

Archived