bobbi

New Years/30's Blocks THANK YOU'S!!!!

Sue and Laura,

You are both very welcome I'm so glad you like your "SPOOLS." They were relatively easy. I haven't even laid out the ones I've gotten yet. I'm waiting for the rest to arrive. 1930's really go together well. It also stands to reason that the more different colors you have the less you have to worry about whether they will go together well.

Kristie

Life is much too important to be taken seriously

Thank you to both Sheri Butler, Lincoln, NE & Bobbi Patillo, California City, CA for to wonderful packages today. Both blocks are wonderful.

57409FADFD4C1B52B69B3CFEC6B5525F.png

Millennium "My Harley"

Pensacola, Fl

I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. - Douglas Adams

Bobbi Patillo - Thank you so much for the block I received in the mail today. It is soooo pretty. I don't think I have ever seen a block like that before, it looks like it would be hard to make. I love it! and the colors too! - thanks :)

Lenni :)

By the way, I am going to be out of town for a little over a week so I won't be able to get my mail for that period. So, if someone sends me a block I won't be able to acknowledge it for a couple of weeks.

Lenni :)

I love orange and blue!!!!! Thanks a ton!

I am still working along, don't get much time to do it, but I am doing it so gals don't worry you will get them from me, but just not yet!!!

Thanks

Brendalee

Brendalee

A Stitch of Class

Oregon City, Oregon

http://community.webshots.com/user/sewingjunky?vhost=community

IN EVERY TRIUMPH THERE'S A LOT OF TRY!

Bobbi P,

Thanks for the wonderful block.. And YES, I love the pink. I hope I receive my other 6 soon so I can do my quilt. Of all the exchanges these blocks have been my favorites.:P

8259635bf834a637a7febcce54170daf.png Sweet T's Custom Quilting Finley, TN  (731)-445-6411 sweet_t_quilting@yahoo.com

http://sweettsquilting.blogspot.com

https://www.facebook.com/SweetTsQuilting

Kristie Watson, thank you so much for the block. I love the colors and the quilty card is cute, too! Small world, and yes, the Santa Ysibel Bakery is great. So's the overpriced Julian Pie Company.

Merry Jo

Merry Jo Rembold, Julian, CA

APQS Sales Representative

Millie & Quilt Path

Facebook: Creative Quilting by Merry Jo

Merryjorembold.com

You are very Welcome MerryJo and BrendaLee. I never got a pie, I'm more of a cake/cookie gal.

so far I've heard from everyone but Karen Bennett (I don't expect to hear from her just yet anyway) , Gerri Smit, Celia Swan and Denise Cornett.

Kristie

Life is much too important to be taken seriously

Hi Nadia and Kristie

I will be excited all week until my wonderful envelopes arrive, hopefully sooner rather than later.

Will let you know as soon as they arrive (if I can contain my excitement)

Cheers for now

Karen

Karen Bennett

Australia

The block is from Quilters Cache called that 40's thing and was paper pieced.

My test blocks were made according to the pattern but they had seams through the center square. I thought I would "improve" it by making the center square a single piece.

Then I had Y seams and lots of corner bulk. What was I thinking? Those who received the first 10 blocks, my apologies got the minimal seam allowance at the corners...

I'm so glad so many have already made it home.

bobbi