New Years/30's Blocks THANK YOU'S!!!!

bobbi

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nadia,

A big thank you for the beautiful "port and Starboard" block. The extra info was very interesting.

My DH and I are sailors so the block is a perfect addition to my collection. Also, the name of the online shop is my biological father's name. Real coincidence, uh? I don't think that's a very common name. We actually aren't positive that's the correct spelling since my father's paternal grandmother was from Scotland and she only listed his grandfather's last name. Through talking with friends who are from Scotland and Ireland and considering the time my grandfather would have been born, they think he was probably Irish with the name spelled Hamil.

Thanks again for the beautiful block and workmanship.

Susan R,

Your quilt block was in my mailbox yesterday. I LOVE it, the colors are perfect. I am also drooling over the brochure your sent. We have a possibiility of snow in the weather report. If no snow just plain cold. What happend to spring?

Pamela

I need to know if Elizabeth P.

Terri V.

Karen S.

Shari B.

have received your blocks from me. I mailed them several weeks ago and I know that 12 got to their owners. Please let me know so I can make more for you if you did not receive them.

If I missed a thank you I am sorry.

A great big thank you from across the ocean. I picked up your block from the post office today.

That now makes 13 blocks that I have received.

I am "itching to be stitching" all these blocks together.

I am leaning towards an onpoint setting. With maybe mint green in the sashing somewhere so your orange goes great with that thought.

Lyn

Saundra, I keep sending you U2U. They don't work. I wanted to let you and anyone else who has sent me a block that I'm positive they are all safe and snug! They will be sitting in the post office waiting for me to get home. My other son is at home as of Sunday night. We are getting ups...I received part of a table today. However unless you sent something other than regular mail he hasn't been to post office. He asked if I would mind if he just left it there! I think he may bring it home but he won't open it unless its a box...

I'll be home soon I hope. Maybe this weekend or....

I don't get to the computer much here. Or when I can I don't feel like it.

Liz

Nadia, Thank you for the wonderful block. I love the colors. Somehow I must have miscopied my list because I didn't have you listed as someone that I should receive a block from.

Anyone waiting for a block from me, I will be getting them out after MQX. I have the fabric sitting here, some of it from a shopping trip that I took with Bonnie a while back, but just haven't had the time for much sewing/quilting.

I am still missing 8 blocks so I think alot of people are in the same boat.

Dianne

Archived